Wiccan Spells for Healing
Wiccan Spells for healing come in many different rituals and chants. This is the simplest wiccan healing spell in my book of shadows. I wrote this spell when I was first started doing witchcraft spells. I was young and I had done plenty of minor magickal spells to know that it was real. I wrote this spell to be done on the new moon to heal my sever constant headaches and bad asthma. The main ingredient in this spell is coconut oil. I guess this could be called oil pulling BUT I also used some essential oils in a mix to help the process along. You should read more about the health benefits of oil pulling after you do this spell. I always suggest keeping a journal to document your spell experience because sometimes we don’t believe a spell worked but if we look back on our document we realize the spell worked wonders.
Wiccan Spell for Health and Healing
What You Need:
- a light blue candle
- a dark blue candle
- coconut oil
- a glass of water
- healing crystals
- a pentacle on a string
- Place the light blue candle on the left and the dark blue candle on the right.
- Place the healing crystals and stone around the candles.
- Light the candles and place a .5 tbs of oil in your mouth and start swishing -you must do this for at least 15mins and at MAX 20mins.
- While swishing, take the pentacle in your dominant hand and let it spin over the candle. water.
- Say the following statement – ‘I am radiant health -this or something better’ do this for the full 20mins.
- You may not have the strength to hold the pentacle for 20mins, just do it for as long as you can.
- Spit the oil into the trash can (not the sink or toilet – and don’t swallow it!) and then rinse your mouth out with warm water.
- Afterwards drink the water and state so mote it be.
While you only have to do this main part of the spell for the first day, you should continue oil pulling for the next 20 days for a total of 21. You can find coconut oil for $4 or more. Have you tried this spell for health and healing? Leave a comment below and thank you for being apart of the JW community.