Hello

I know sometimes being a solitary witch can be pretty lonely, need someone to talk to, make new friends? Then post here.

Never give out your personal information online. Never meet someone from online, and remember to use common sense!

Hello

Postby flutterby67 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:40 am

Hi, I am new to witchcraft and I would like to maybe meet and talk with other witches.
Please reply if interested
Thank you,
Flutteby67 :)
flutterby67

Re: Hello

Postby ravenmoon » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:26 am

Hello! I am glad you are here! :P
ravenmoon
Site Admin

Postby ambermoon » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:09 pm

Hi I am also very new to Wicca. I am studying and trying to decide if Wicca is the way of life that I have been searching for my whole life. I have always been raised in church although in and out during my youth. After I married my husband became a minister and through the 10 years of being in the "ministry" we decided that perhaps things are not the way that we have always been taught. I have been searching for the truth now and have been doing some intensive searching. I would love to have some mentoring and assistance from anyone who is more knowledgeable than me. I would become a witch for my own personal spiritual path, and not to harm anyone in any way. I don't want to be powerful, or anything of that nature. I just want to be true to myself and be happy in life. Sooooo, if anyone at all would be interested in being my penpal or mentor or anything at all, please let me know:)
ambermoon

Postby ravenmoon » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:24 am

Thank you for sharing and welcome! I really want this forum to be a place where we all can grow and experience in the craft! I can't wait for you guys to start sharing and getting to know each other! YeS!!
ravenmoon
Site Admin

Postby kaniel » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:04 pm

Hi, Im very new to this, I have a lot of questions and I want to learn a lot.

If you like to talk or need a friend, I am here.
kaniel

Return to Pen Pals